(1) he is a resident of Delhi;
(2) he has been under incarceration for the period of not less than 6 months and released from jail;
(3) he has attained the age of maturity as per law applicable to him as on date of submission of the application;
(4) he has participated in training programme for vocational and skill development during the period of incarceration and is capable of to start independent livelihood activity;
(5) his conduct and behaviour has been satisfactory during the period of incarceration;
(6) his family income from all sources does not exceed rupees sixty thousand per annum or such sum as may be notified by the Government, from time to time.